‘Lanakai’ is set amongst many of the Gold Coast finest homes, this tightly held residential building is centrally located in the prime location and prestigious street Brighton Parade. This luxury boutique apartment is centrally located just across the road from the Broadwater, James Overall Park (home of the Gold Coast Rugby Union Club) and only moments from Gold Coast’s most prestigious schools including The Southport School (TSS Private Boys School) and St. Hilda’s Private Girls School.
Only moments to Surfers Paradise, world class beaches, public transport including the light rail and close to Griffith University, Main Beach, Southport’s shopping centres (Southport Park/Australia Fair and Ferry Road markets) and only a short stroll to Broadwater Parkland and Gold Coast Aquatic Centre.
This modern contemporary light filled apartment offers spacious open-plan living, which flows out to a large covered entertaining balcony offering you stunning water and skyline views. The two-bedroom apartment has quality finishes throughout including a designer gourmet kitchen showcasing ample storage, stone marble benchtops, integrated Miele microwave, dishwasher, gourmet oven and electric cooktop. Featuring two generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, plush carpets, plantation shutters and ensuites.
The building was built in 2017 and offers its 43 apartment residents 24-hour video surveillance, security, a serviced lift and excellent resort facilities including a swimming pool, spa, gymnasium, multi-purpose room and rooftop BBQ entertaining area with garden.
– Spacious open-plan living, separate internal laundry, plantation shutters
– Generous bedrooms, carpeted bedrooms, built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans
– Entertainer’s kitchen, island bench top, ample storage, stone benchtops, Miele appliances
– Drape curtains, tinted windows blocking 98% UV Rays, ducted air-conditioning,
– Secure underground parking, storage unit, visitor parking + additional street parking
– Only one neighbour and no one above you, offering one of the best views in the building
– Spacious balcony with storage, showcasing water and skyline views with outside heater
– An excellent investment property, close to everything, with executive rental potential.
– Pet friendly building, low body corporate, close to university, cafe, light rail, Meriton Woolworths, shops, cafes, Australia Fair, Main Beach and Surfers. Everything is on your doorstep!
Body Corporate $105* per week
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity and blue chip location.
The sellers have purchased elsewhere. Inspect and make your offer today!
For more information or to view this property by private inspection.
Please contact agent Carlie Mills 0433 341 896
Disclaimer: * = Approx. The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.