This beautifully presented home is positioned in the stunning area of Park Lake Estate, backs onto the reserve and offers complete privacy and serenity. Positioned on approx. 735sqm, this home has been meticulously designed for the larger families in mind and boasts multiple living spaces with both a formal and informal lounge and dining area, four oversized bedrooms – two of which have their very own ensuites, space to work from home, a pool, backyard for the pets and kids to play as well as an undercover entertaining area.
There is plenty of room to park the toys such as boats, trailers or jetskis and having just been freshly renovated with beautiful neutral colour tones, it really is a home that offers it all – space comfort and functionality.
This spacious and light-filled home provides premium family living in a desired location. You are walking distance to local schools, shops, public transport and are surrounded by the beautiful hinterland and Coomera River. The M1 is only 5 mins away with the beaches and coastline being only a short drive. Everything about this home, street and suburb will surely impress you and will not last long!
• Approx. 735sqm backing onto the nature reserve
• Four oversized bedrooms, three large family bathrooms
• Master bedroom with large ensuite, corner spa bath, walk in wardrobe and looks out to the nature reserve
• Large Formal and informal lounge and dining areas
• Large open plan kitchen with Bosch appliances and gas stove
• Large sized laundry and ample storage throughout the home
• Ducted air conditioning and heating throughout
• Approx. 3m side access and extra wide driveway for all your toys (boat,caravans or trailers)
• Secure lock up garage with ample storage
• Solar panel – approx. 2.5Kw
• Solar heated pool – Approx. 7m x 4m with shallow toddlers area
• Located in the highly sought after – Park Lake Estate
• Approx. 2mins to Coles
• Approx. 3 mins to Park Lake State School
• Approx. 5 mins from the M1
• Approx. 7 mins from Harbour town