Presenting like brand new, this contemporary residence is extremely private, hidden behind the large gated front wall is an idyllic and tranquil paradise perched on one of the widest stretches of Main River. The refined luxury finishes, and expert architecture is evident at every step through this spectacular house, large voids and walls of glass truly open the house up for natural light to pour in and empathise the true excellence of tis home, all the while your eye will continually be drawn through the large tinted windows to the endlessly mesmerising river vistas, the two glass-roofed pavilions and infinity edge pool you know that your family will thoroughly enjoy on a daily basis.
– 4 bedroom spacious ensuited bedrooms + study or 5th bedroom, 4.5 bathrooms
– 651sm Jared Poole designed masterpiece on an 803m2 block;
– Private waterfront position, overlooking a Main River junction and towards to TSS and the hinterland
– Gourmet kitchen with marble benches and bespoke cabinetry, Zip tap, two integrated Miele fridge/freezers and Nespresso coffee machine, dual Miele ovens, plate warmer, steamer and gas cooktop with Teppanyaki plate
– Dining room set under a soaring ceiling surrounded by floor to ceiling windows allow for ample natural light, flanked by two elegant living rooms, one with gas fireplace and marble finishes, the other can be converted easily to media room
– Dual lavish master suites, each with luxury ensuites, walk-in robes and water views
– Executive office with custom, built-in cabinetry, private balcony and skyline views or 5th bedroom
– Infinity edge pool with tri-level swim jets, with two glass-roofed riverside pavilions
– Four car accommodation and a serviced pontoon suitable for larger vessels, plus a jet-ski dock.