Available NOW due to break-lease.
This spacious, 4-bedroom, 3-level Villa is nestled at the Broadbeach end of Mermaid Beach in commanding north facing position right behind the glitz and glamour of Hedges Avenue. Offered fully furnished or vacant possession, you will feel instantly at home when you walk through the front door.
Property features include:
• Zone Ducted air-conditioning plus ceiling fans throughout
• 5KW solar system + near new carpet
• 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite and large walk in wardrobe, private North facing balcony
• 3 Bathrooms with large laundry. Separate guest bathroom with shower on main level
• Fully marble tiled living area with stunning wet bar
• Rear BBQ private courtyard, fully fenced
• Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances with plenty of storage
• Separate basement with secure parking, Rumpus room, workshop and 4th bedroom ideal for private office or teenagers retreat
• Automatic reticulated garden sprinkler system
• New TV offered by Landlord on request.
• Sorry, no pets.
• Please note: Property undertaking some minor outdoor painting – all works finished prior to commencement.
Property available NOW
*PLEASE NOTE OUR AGENCY DOES NOT USE 1FORM PLEASE APPLY USING THE 2APPLY LINK SENT WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR DETAILS*
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If you do not register for an inspection, we cannot guarantee an inspection time and will be unable to notify you of any cancellations or time changes.
All guests attending open homes will be required to check in on the QLD QR Code App. Please be prepared for any QLD legislative restrictions and requirements at the time of the open home. Access will be denied for any person failing to comply.
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a Lease Agreement. Amir Prestige Property Agents and its employees cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied here.