First time on the market since 1979, the current owners have enjoyed the rural lifestyle, raising their family and if only the walls could talks of their generations of tales.
The new owners will get to enjoy this wonderful place, a lifestyle many dream of but never experince… watch children play around the paddocks and river area, ride horses, ride quad bikes, build tree houses, camp out, enjoy camp fires and so much more. Both properties backing on to Nerang River where you can hunt yabbies and build rafts to float on the river or the dams.
Enjoy your morning breakfast while you watch the native wildlife of kangaroos, wallabies, abundance of different birds and the occasional fox or bandicoots.
Being sold as one, these properties represent great value for a savvy purchaser.
308 Gilston Road.
– 2.64ha or 6.52ac. 170m frontage to road & 70.6m to Nerang River
– Multiple dwellings currently occupied by Nerang Pet Motel can be purchased as a going concern.
– 3 bedroom demountable used as caretakers cottage in great condition.
– Large grassed area by river
– Small water causeway
310 Gilston Road
– 2.06ha or 5.09ac. 51.5m frontage to road & 100m to Nerang River
– Single level 3 bedroom house with detached granny flat and massive under cover balcony. Potentially a knockdown not a renovator.
– Large grassed area by river with multile sheds of all different sizes.
– Large water causeway
Great opportunity to landbank with the proprty bordering an existing residential development of houses and duplexes.
Purchase one or both at auction with contracts being submitted prior to.
Close proximity to golf courses, restaurants, theatre, major shopping centre, supermarkets, clubs and a short drive the beautiful beaches and theme parks.